How to connect my Wireless Brother printer to my Computer
Brother products have been used by many users, ranging from households, small businesses, schools, college campuses, Office even to big companies terutma printer. The Brother also presents numerous innovations in the field of Printing, both device a simple model to a good All in one small size A4 to A3, jumbo size and function is also various. start of the scan, print, copy scan up to A3, Faxing and connection via Wifi, Lan and can also use Memory media SD Card to print.
Well … This time we will discuss only the printer only, and the more we specialize in how to configure setting connection via wifi or better known as the Wireless Network Connection.
As always, before you start we must provide his ingredients first, its ingredients include:
- Printer setting which we will
- Two sheets of paper for later setting mengeprint needs
- SSID or wifi connection
- PC, Notebook or Laptop we will setting
Well … Now we go straight to the core of her, beg to be listened to in completely in order for the setting we managed to fit our desires.
His steps as follows:
- The first we do the settings on the printer, enter the MENU of the LCD that is on the clever, like the image.
- Then select network
- His first Wlan
- After the printer is selected, the Wlan will find SSID wifi or network accessible
- Select the SSID or the wifi network that we want to
- Input password if there is and then OK
- At this stage the printer will attempt to connect to its SSID
- If the connection is successfully connected printers will display the info and will be mengeprint on a sheet of paper.
- Now we do the settings on your PC, Notebook or Laptop, first we must connect with the SSID or the same wifi network with a wifi network on the printer, enter the password if any.
- Then go into the menu of devices and printers
- Add a printer
- Select add a network, wireless or bluetooht printer
- Select the printer, we will koneksikan
- Here will be needed printer drivers, if not yet mengistal she Cana asks, if it is he will be automatically installed
- Now it is finished and the printer is ready to use without having to use the USB connection cable again and can mengeprint from a distance.
To get the driver and softwater for brother, Click here http://brothersupports.com